Friday Development Updates: Part 18
Welcome to 2022, the year of DeRace!
At the end of 2021 we have launched our game beta version and I’m sure most of you have already tried it out. DeRace beta is just the beginning, we have so much more planned for the platform!
Our team is now fully dedicated to optimising the races and adding many new and exciting features into the game beta to make the DeRace the ultimate horse racing metaverse!
Let’s take a look what we’ve been up to this week 👀
In-game ✨Mystery NFTs✨
Is it a carrot? A whip? A jockey? Guess again!
New in-game mystery NFTs are coming this month and they will have a special place in the DeRace metaverse.
Currently we are finalizing the looks and the mechanics of it. Be patient, Mystery NFT will be revealed in no time!
Since the launch of the beta version we have been constantly improving and updating the game to ensure a smooth and enjoyable user experience.
This week we implemented some major updates to the DeRace platform. We have added:
- the ability to filter “My results” in the “Races” page
- horses’ “Race history” tab (with pagination)
- an indicator to see the races participated
- horse tier information
- total races count in the “Career” section
- “Racing history” tab
- links to Polygon finished transaction in results page
- option to enable unlimited allowance for race contract (after signing unlimited allowance approval you will not be asked to sign allowance approval when entering the races anymore)
- additional tools for manual tracking of missing race finishes and cancellations
- pagination to race results
- pagination to winners section
- video link to every winner entry
Other platform improvements:
- the performance of 3D viewer of the races
- races now launch in a new window (when applicable) to prevent the system from decreasing minimised tab performance which results in race information desync
- system stability improvements
- fixed 3D viewer crashes
- mobile interface improvements
- general UI fixes
We are continuously updating the platform by taking into the account the DeRace community suggestions. You can help us to improve by filling out the bug report and suggestion forms below:
🪲 Bug reports: https://forms.gle/UkPGkNvhmJxzXRs38
📢 Suggestions: https://forms.gle/u4u5XV6CCsMqjNEbA
New hippodromes 🐎
If you have experienced the DeRace metaverse already, you must have noticed that the races are happening in Adem’s hippodrome which has a dirt surface.
Right now we are building 2 more hippodromes with additional surfaces such as turf and synthetic. These hippodromes will not only differ in surfaces but also in track length and the hippodrome design!
Soon you will be able to test your horses on the new tracks to find out which hippodrome your NFT horse excels in and then you’re unstoppable!
A little love this freezing January
Good news to all the lonely horses out there: horse breeding is coming to the DeRace metaverse this month !💕
We are focusing on finalising the NFT horse breeding contract by including the updated mechanics. 2 types of breeding will soon be available: firstly, regular horse breeding (for 2 horses in the same wallet) and a bit later, rent-a-horse breeding.
Option to rent a horse for breeding will ensure that owners of one horse are not left out of this function and can still expand their stables.
Keep an eye on our socials, there will be some amazing events to celebrate love this month! 😉
That’s all for now, it’s time to race. See you all on the race track!
DeRace is a play-to-earn NFT horse racing metaverse where you can participate in horse races, breed NFT horses with unique characteristics, host races in your own NFT hippodrome and earn profit while doing it.
DeRace is electrifying the current NFT market by allowing players to fully interact with their DNA-enriched NFT horses and have full control of their own hippodromes.