Howdy! We’re excited to announce that the DeRace Uniswap Liquidity Rewards Program launched today at full horse speed!
The DeRace native token $DERC was listed on 3rd of August on Gate Exchange, Uniswap and PancakeSwap, and it received a lot of interest from the crypto community. The $DERC token is rich in utilities, yet we want to make sure early adopters have powerful early participation incentives.
We are introducing the $DERC Liquidity Provider Rewards Program, which allows our early $DERC token holders to make their $DERC work for them while waiting for the platform launch!
DeRace Liquidity Rewards Program is a great opportunity for community members to increase their $DERC holding, all the while earning Uniswap trading fees and supporting the project!
- Staking length for the first wave: 2 months
- Reward 400k $DERC tokens pool shared among LP stakers!
- Expected APY (annual percentage yield) in the form of $DERC tokens: 250%++*
- There is no min or max amount of $DERC that can be staked, so that anybody from the DeRace community could participate
Follow these simple steps to participate in DeRace’s Liquidity Provider Rewards Program:
- Add the liquidity pair DERC / USDC here:
- Then stake your $DERC Uniswap LP tokens here: https://daomaker.com/company/derace/stake/derc
Put your $DERC tokens to work! Stake them in liquidity, and reap the benefits by multiplying your $DERC holding prior to platform beta launch, timed for Q4.
DeRace is a complete NFT horse racing ecosystem where you can participate in horse races, breed NFT horses with unique characteristics, host races in your own NFT hippodrome and earn profit while doing it.
DeRace is electrifying the current NFT market by allowing players to fully interact with their DNA-enriched NFT horses and have full control of their own hippodromes.
Stay tuned to our official channels for more exciting news and updates coming through! 🏇🏻
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Announcements | Medium | Instagram | TikTok
*calculated for a liquidity pool of $1 million
Liquidity provision has impermanent loss risk: https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/impermanent-loss-explained